Father’s Day – this year on June 18- usually takes a backseat to the more popular Mother’s Day. This year, give your dad some love and attention with the following gift ideas.
- Bialetti 6 cup Stovetop Espresso Maker– $22- Is the dad in your life in serious need of caffeine? This stovetop espresso maker can make 6 demitasse (2 ounce cups) of rich espresso in under five minutes. It’s very easy to clean and comes in different sizes from a one cup to 12 cups so you can be sure to find a size to correspond with how much you think he’ll end up drinking.
- Gourmet BBQ Sauce Tool Box Gift Set-$75- For the dad’s who love BBQ, this set includes bbq sauce, spiced pickles, bbq rubs, bloody mary mix and wing sauce all in a usable tool box. The heat rating is medium so this is a safe bet for those who don’t want their bbq to be super spicy.
- Sofa Side Table with Drawer– $23- This is a simple way to give your dad a way to work on his laptop or do paperwork without having to be stuck at a desk to do it. The drawer keeps things like stamps and pens handy for paying bills. Once they’re done using the table, it’s compact enough to be put in a corner or out of the way spot.
- Leatherette Valet Tray-$13- This tray is a stylish way to organize the things that usually just get dumped on top of dressers or on countertops. There’s five compartments to hold everything from loose change to glasses to his cell phone. This tray should take away the daily question of ” where are my keys?” while doing it in a fashionable manner.
- Polarized Sunglasses-$21- For the active dad, these sunglasses makes pursuing their favorite hobby- whether it’s running or fishing- much easier on their eyes with polarized lenses and unbreakable frames. These are super lightweight so they’ll probably forget they’re even wearing them.
- Phillips Norelco Electric Shaver-$79.95- Upgrade your dad’s razor- which may just be the very same razor he was using when you were a kid- to something a little fancier. He can shave with shaving cream or dry if he’s in a rush.
- Portable Bluetooth Speaker– $19.99- Using the Bluetooth feature on his smartphone, your dad can bring his tunes wherever he goes. It has a 33 foot wireless range and a rechargeable battery that gives eight hours of continuous play. No guarantee you’ll like the music he plays on the speaker though.
- 30″Inch Military Duffel Bag– $48.75-For the man who travels but wants plenty of storage capacity, this duffel bag has ample pockets and a large main compartment to hold bulkier items. The interior has water proof lining to keep his clothes dry and the exterior is made of extra durable polyester so he be as rough as he wants with it without worrying about causing any major damage.
- Team Daddy Matching Baseball Shirts– $22-$30- Just a warning that these are sold separately but what a cute way to show your family pride with matching shirts for dad and the kids.
- Personalized Black Matte Monogrammed Growler– If your dad is a beer enthusiast, then he’ll love this monogrammed beer growler. 64oz capacity and a swing top to make an airtight seal to keep whatever beverage he chooses to put in it cold for hours.
For the best places to get ice cream with your dad, click here.