- The Ace Hardware store was sold and now houses a artisan cheese shop/ cat grooming emporium.
- Two words, skinny jeans.
- The other day you over heard someone say, “locally sourced” and “free range” and you had to google those terms.
- You have been seeing an awful lot of t-shirts with cats on them lately.
- You have seen a lot of men with beards who can’t change a tire lately.
- You saw a guy the other day, riding a restored 1982 Schwinn bike, with dress shoes, no socks, dinner jacket, button up shirt, and a bow tie.
- The old drug store has been reclaimed, and turned into a reuse/reclaimed store.
- Mustache wax has appeared on the shelves at your local market.
- Recently you noticed while peering through the cracks between the boards of your backyard fence, your neighbor has started raising chickens. Also, there is something that looks exactly like a butter churn sitting next to the garage.
- Everyone seems to be eating Quinoa now.
- Honorable mention – Portlandia is now the most popular show in your neighborhood.
Want more funny? click here.